Lifestyle for me is anything I do or surround myself with to create and promote my desired environment. As a Cancer sign, my home is my palace and I do everything to make it as “me” as possible. From physical items to physical actions, it all contributes to my witchy lifestyle. A spell bottle is not just a glass bottle full of spices and crystals; it’s actually a physical extension of my manifestation. Unless you’re a witch just for the aesthetic, witchcraft is an ongoing pursuit and takes commitment. I am determined to learn as much about myself as possible so self-reflection and body kindness is a must, but those things take time. But you are investing your time and energy in you so let’s make it positive, shall we? Use the articles below for inspiration!
- Hecate and Witchcraft Saved Me
- Fav Wax Melts Recipe
- Ritual Bath
- Meditation for Beginners
- How to follow your intuition
- Intuition and Intuition Magick
- How I Banish Depression
- Shadow Journal Prompts
- Identifying negative emotions and squashing them! Transmuting negative to positive
- How to get back into your Craft if you’re in a rut
- Shadow work: what it is and how to get started
- Favorite witchy things to do!
- How to ease your anxiety and emotional stress: use this technique!
- How to take care of yourself as an empath
- Keep your positive vibe high
- How to up your vibe!
- How to help your loved one with migraines
For The Home
- My favorite candle recipe
- How to make your home a sacred space
- The BEST planner and how I use it
- My favorite creepy Blumhouse movies
- Plants that help you sleep better?! Yes, please!
- How to use the elements to welcome spring
- When to burn sage plus “Love My Space” Smokeless Smudge Spray
- The best witchy movies!